All communities need rules for how the game is played. Therefore, here is our "code of conduct".
- Post unto others as you would have posted unto you. In other words, don't be a dick. We can and will remove hostile jerks from our community.
- Ask questions. Give us your thoughts. We, and you will be supportive of newbs, users with bad information, and total idiots (like CEOs). We are very suspicious of lurkers.
- Mods are gods. We carefully select the people who are moderators on this forum. They are empowered to make decisions. There is no other place to "make your case". When our mods ask you to stop doing something, to start doing something, or to do nothing, you should listen. The ban is real. If your OCD will not allow you to accept this fact: no "appeal" will be accepted without a completed Butthurt Form (https://forms.gle/ea95EYhmFP4PRsAy6).
- We are a community of hackers. We are not going to entertain your limits on our free speech. If you do not like what you see here, your one and the only remedy is to leave and not come back.
- Absolutely no pornography or illegal activity. Bans are swift and permanent. None of us is as cruel as all of us.
- Being a mod is not an endorsement of divine authority. Don't be a dick.
- Be patient with our users. They will make mistakes. Be a guiding hand, not a landmine.
- Your job includes watching other moderators. If one of our mods is breaking the rules. Deal with them like any other user.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.