To ensure a safe environment for everyone, we will not tolerate threats or acts of violence.
If a threat or act of violence is known, credible, and plausible the NCWF, its collaborations, and its volunteers must take immediate steps to restore a safe and tranquil environment for our learners and attendees.
Reasonable steps include:
- neutralizing the bad actor
- involvement of public safety / law enforcement including the formal filing of charges and support for prosecution
- removal of the bad actor from the location / event
- bans of the bad actor
- removal of any / all access by the bad actor to any / all of our systems
Those who have volunteered or are serving in an official capacity at our physical cyber warfare ranges or at our events must:
- be accountable for preventing violent threat/actions as incidents, injuries and illnesses
- provide top-level support of safety program initiatives
- consider all suggestions for achieving a safer, healthier environment
- keep informed about safety and health hazards
- regularly review the safety and health programs, policies, and guidelines