16 awesome jobs!
The Application Penetration Testing Consultant supports the Security and Risk Consulting /Technical Testing Team by applying information security threat intelligence to identify and exploit vulnerabilities within our client’s environments. The focus areas for this role are web and mobile application penetration testing, API testing, and code review.
- Conduct application security assessments (web, mobile, API, etc.) using off-the-shelf or internally developed exploitation tools to execute manual testing for advanced attacks
- Produce and deliver vulnerability and exploit information to clients in the form of a professional security assessment report
- Conduct client conference calls to include, but not limited to project kick-off calls, notification of high/critical findings during the testing process, and close out calls to review test findings, evidence, process steps to reproduce, and remediation recommendations
- Perform proactive research to identify and understand new threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits
- Excel as both a self-directed individual contributor and as a member of a larger team
- Availability for domestic travel and limited international travel up to 15%
- Perform other essential duties as assigned
and your boss would be awesome. Not me, but still awesome...
Crystal last edited by Crystal
They are hiring 16 pentesters consultants?
Yes! A great gig and nice opportunity.
jsanch48 last edited by
What are the experience requirements?
josh last edited by
Please send your resumes to [email protected]. In the subject mention the AZCWR please.