Beginners Reference

• Congratulations on your embarking on a meaningful journey into knowledge, understanding, and personal growth.

If you have not seen our virtual tour:
    Youtube Video

There are two primary method for learning with us.

1. Remote access to our targets
    2. Visit us at one of our locations open to the public

Remote Access

You will first need a remote access account. You may request one here. Approval can take up to a week since we do not have employees, only volunteers.

Once you have a remote access account, you will need to enroll yourself into a range. There is a reference for the specific commands to do this here. You only need to enroll once per range type. Therefore, once you have enrolled into a range. You will not need to enroll again unless you wish to change ranges, say to the next level "intermediate".

Every 24 hours, you will need to update your "access pass". This is necessary to use our systems most efficiently, prevent unnecessary risk, and to ensure your account is not abused. Here is the command reference for updating your access pass. Please note that you may update your access pass at any time. You may want to do this when your IP address changes, you change locations, or simply want to have a better time for you to do updates.

To see what IP address you are coming from or to see what targets are available on the range you selected, visit: http://home.azcwr.org

Happy hacking!

Onsite Visits

Since we are a volunteer organization. Public access is only available when one or more of our volunteers is present. To let the public know when a volunteer is available at a range, we have "range calendars". You can access then here.

There is also likely a security protocol in place. be sure to understand those rules before your first visit.

• Hi, everything on the range calendar has been canceled. I would really like to visit one of the ranges to learn more. Should I just call and try to reach someone?

• @CP6IT said in Beginners Reference:

Hi, everything on the range calendar has been canceled. I would really like to visit one of the ranges to learn more. Should I just call and try to reach someone?

Right now we are in between facilities. We are excited to announce several new locations that are anticipated to be opening this year. More information will be released as updates are available and we look forward to your participation.