Code of Conduct
blscott last edited by josh
Having a code of conduct with a bunch of hackers is really stupid. That said, here we are;
Over arching rules
- This CoC is not your tool for oppression, suppression, or rule nazi-ing. Pirate rules. They are more of a guideline.
- Moderators rule this forum and nothing will change that. We watch each other and will correct bullying or other inappropriate behavior. Let us handle it. Your sole remedy is to leave here and do not come back. Mods are gods.
- If your OCD will not let you sit back while the mods handle it: no rules based request will be entertained without a fully completed Butthurt Form.
- We are not interested in your company, product, government, shit hacking group, politics, or sexual preference. Expect related posts to be removed. Expect repeated violations to result in a ban. May god have mercy on your soul. We will not.
Guidelines for the mods
- This forum is for people to connect, learn, share, and debate. Try not to fuck those objectives up.
- There will be user's who suck. Get over it.
- Support the people who support us. Screw everyone else.
Things our users should always remember
- This is not a safe space. We will never be a safe space. Take your snowflake ass somewhere else if you are not an adult.
- Your anger / sadness / fear / agenda is your problem. Do not spread it to others using our forums.
- You will not find a better place to learn, network, share, and make a difference in ths world. act like you are in such a place.
- Abuse will be treated with abuse, or worse. Enjoy.
The little haloed hacker on your shoulder says:
- "Post unto others, as you would have them post unto you"... In other words, think about what you are saying and what you have typed before hitting the Enter Key.
- Be respectful of your fellow members!
Code of Conduct
Malicious flaming or harassing or threatening another member is not allowed nor will it be tolerated. We are not a law school. You do not get to argue your case.
Profanity has its function. Try not to overdo it.
Spamming and cross forum posting are not allowed.
Posting of links to Pornographic sites is not permitted. Posting of pornographic or overtly sexual images is not acceptable.
Arguing your point with a moderator or refusing to do, or stop doing something a Moderator has asked you about, will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with a Moderator, arguing with him or her on the forum is not a smart move.
Screen names, avatars, links of an offensive or suggestive nature will not be tolerated and will be removed at moderators discretion.
Posting of personal information (i.e., phone numbers, addresses, employment) within topics is not allowed, even if the subject is a known re-caster, thief, or recognized pain in the butt.
Posting information / content with the intention of bringing harm will result in a cornucopia of things you do not want for yourself. Have a beer.
Do not break the law.
The following subjects well not be tolerated as topics for conversation:
- Sexual Orientation
- Emo bullshit
If you choose to break the rules:
None of us is as cruel as all of us. Your suffering will not end with this forum.
We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.