Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project MediaWiki
Project Name: MediaWiki

== Purpose ==

The purpose of Project MediaWiki is to provide a collaborative environment for members of the AZ03 range to share, storage, and manage information.

== Technical Specifications ==

Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (LAMP)
Application: MediaWiki
Dependencies: (Coming Soon)

== Stages ==

Phase 1: Planning
Phase 2: Building
-> Phase 3: Testing
Phase 4: Deploying
Phase 5: Maintenance

== Pages ==
About AZCWR
General Information
Individual Guide Pages (For Each VM e.g. Mr.Robot)
Propose More! (Maybe you administrate that page?)
Reply Purge Spammer
... everything created... must be maintained...

"I drank what?"--Socrates
(2020-03-02, 09:18 PM)blscott Wrote: ... everything created... must be maintained...

I absolutely agree.
Reply Purge Spammer
"...maintained", and secured.

Regarding creating a network topology...yes that would be very helpful to us, and unfortunately also helpful to anyone else we don't want to help.

We'll need to find ways to protect the wiki and any recorded network topology so that when/if we decide to do some friendly red teaming exercises it's not obvious where to look for them. Can we can think about this in the earliest stages as we move forward?

Awesome Wiki...thank you.
We have been doing a lot of innovation at AZ05. We have several methids for securing and utilizing network isolation while maintaining our other missions.

When there is a chance, we have a new DHCP server which will start things off for you there at AZ03.

"I drank what?"--Socrates
(2020-03-07, 12:42 PM)jdez Wrote: "...maintained", and secured.

Regarding creating a network topology...yes that would be very helpful to us, and unfortunately also helpful to anyone else we don't want to help.

We'll need to find ways to protect the wiki and any recorded network topology so that when/if we decide to do some friendly red teaming exercises it's not obvious where to look for them. Can we can think about this in the earliest stages as we move forward?

Awesome Wiki...thank you.

True, but we still need it either way. Doesn't have to be stored on the Wiki.
Reply Purge Spammer