Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AZ03 Project Signup Sheet
Information 
Here is our project signup sheet. Please feel free to edit, update and/or add your name:

AZ03 Project Signup Sheet

"Though she be but little, she is fierce."
~Shakespeare
I'll see what I can do to get the kiosk up and running as at least the stand alone before August 15, then work on getting it as connected.

I'm going to take a few weeks off from the range after the 15th to see how schedules are going to work out.

I finish classes at one school for my AAS on the 15th and the BS classes start at the other school on the 19th so I need to see what kind of course load I'll be running with the new school.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." ~ George Santayana
Information 
I'm currently making some changes to the table. I've changed it to landscape view and added a column called "Priority" to number what is highest priority to lowest. We can continue to make changes to it. Just trying to make it as informative as possible and help guide us in the right direction.

~Shakespeare
Thumbs Up 
What....no deadline/date column? Actually...thanks for not putting that in Smile Just made a few minor changes.

FYI...had trouble today trying to get the google doc with our sensitive info onto the fileserver. I was trying to secure copy to it from one of the floor terminals since we can't hook up a monitor directly to it, but something was wrong with my scp command - basic stuff really, but I don't do that often.

Anyway, I'll put it on one of our admin servers (A1-1) next time I'm in...that's a much better/secure spot anyway.
(2019-07-27, 11:24 PM)jdez Wrote: What....no deadline/date column?  Actually...thanks for not putting that in Smile Just made a few minor changes. 

FYI...had trouble today trying to get the google doc with our sensitive info onto the fileserver.  I was trying to secure copy to it from one of the floor terminals since we can't hook up a monitor directly to it, but something was wrong with my scp command - basic stuff really, but I don't do that often. 

Anyway, I'll put it on one of our admin servers (A1-1) next time I'm in...that's a much better/secure spot anyway.

Thank you! Also, you’re welcome lol. Yeah seeing as how we’re all volunteers (mostly employed), a priority column is probably best unless otherwise decided. We can put goal dates or deadlines in the future, but we have a lot going on and not enough help.
I edited the main post. Instead of a word document with a table, I replaced it with a spreadsheet. Please click on the URL in the original post to be taken to the new document Smile

~Shakespeare
(2019-08-19, 07:35 AM)CipherCat Wrote: I edited the main post. Instead of a word document with a table, I replaced it with a spreadsheet. Please click on the URL in the original post to be taken to the new document Smile

Updated
(2019-08-22, 10:28 PM)jdez Wrote:
(2019-08-19, 07:35 AM)CipherCat Wrote: I edited the main post. Instead of a word document with a table, I replaced it with a spreadsheet. Please click on the URL in the original post to be taken to the new document Smile

Updated
Thank you Smile

~Shakespeare