Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Program Review: Sn1per
Information 
On the previous forums I had posted review of this program. Take note this is for the free version. There is a paid version but I'm a cheap SOB. I hate paying for shit when Open Source is the way to go.. Smile

Hope someone finds it useful. As usual any questions, comments, nip twists, let me know.. Smile

Doc Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bpxfrxftrbfmrl...m.pdf?dl=0
Give me 9 hours to chop down a tree. I'll spend 8 hours sharpening my axe. - Tails

#gollama member
Thanks, bro! I love my freedom and my freebies. Was it Patrick Henry who said, “Give me freebies or give me death?” Have I misquoted him? We all know textbooks are 100% truth regardless...

"Though she be but little, she is fierce."
~Shakespeare
Very interesting stuff. Wishing I had the time to look into the source Nmap scripts. This may just have to go on my to-do list of extra curricular Saturday range activities.
jdez Wrote:Very interesting stuff. Wishing I had the time to look into the source Nmap scripts. This may just have to go on my to-do list of extra curricular Saturday range activities.

Here's something to get you started. The main program is a mix of bash scripting and python using installed tools to perform the enumeration activities.

For example, depending on what mode you execute the program in (See Sniper-1.jpg), this will kick off a shell script (See Sniper-2.jpg), which contains the following Nmap scripts based on the mode selected (See Sniper-3.jpg)

Hope that helps. And as always if something is incorrect anyone point it out.. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Give me 9 hours to chop down a tree. I'll spend 8 hours sharpening my axe. - Tails

#gollama member