Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AZ03 All-Volunteer Meeting (7/27/19)
Information 
Hey, team! This is a reminder that we're having an AZ03 All-volunteer meeting this Saturday (7/27) at 0900 (we also have it on the AZ03 calendar). This will be an open-discussion meeting for everyone to have a voice in. If you can't make it in person, you can join the Zoom meeting with this code: 179 659 299 (see more info at the bottom of the post)

Some things that will come out of the meeting will include:
  • Status updates on current projects
  • Upcoming projects/events & trainings for you to get involved in
  • Opportunities for you to share feedback & ideas
There are several needs for volunteers to lead and/or participate in upcoming projects/events! These are opportunities for you to build leadership/project management skills, grow professionally and even personally. Remember that these projects are great resume builders as well!

I know I'm not the only one to be proud of what we do at the range. I see so much teamwork, dedication, creativity, collaboration, and more. I can easily say my funnest days are with all of you at the range (especially on Saturdays!). The range would not be possible without you and I'm so grateful to be apart of this.

Hope to see you all this Saturday!

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://techdata.zoom.us/j/179659299

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16468769923,,179659299#  or +16699006833,,179659299#
Or Telephone:
    Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
        US: +1 646 876 9923  or +1 669 900 6833
    Meeting ID: 179 659 299

"Though she be but little, she is fierce."
~Shakespeare
Thumbs Up 
Will there be any meeting minutes or information posted after? Love to hear the on-going things happening there.. Smile
Give me 9 hours to chop down a tree. I'll spend 8 hours sharpening my axe. - Tails

#gollama member
(2019-07-24, 09:13 AM)Tails Wrote: Will there be any meeting minutes or information posted after? Love to hear the on-going things happening there.. Smile

Yes! Sorry, forgot to mention. I'm going to be working on the agenda for this Saturday and a signup sheet for the projects. I'll share the agenda with the outcome/plan on our AZ03 Meeting folder in the AZCWR drive, then I'll also provide the link to the docs on this thread. I've done a pretty good job documenting our meetings in the AZ03 Meetings folder. The only one that's not on there is our last all-volunteer meeting... because it's on my laptop and I can't boot it up until I replace the fan. Tongue

~Shakespeare
Ciphercat, ahh ok sweet!!! Thank you for taking that on ?
Give me 9 hours to chop down a tree. I'll spend 8 hours sharpening my axe. - Tails

#gollama member
(2019-07-24, 08:55 PM)Tails Wrote: Ciphercat, ahh ok sweet!!! Thank you for taking that on ?

It's my pleasure Shy

~Shakespeare
I have edited my original post which now includes the Zoom meeting invite. We'll have good speakers and I'm picking up a microphone from a volunteer tonight so it's easier for people to hear. Smile

~Shakespeare
Information 
Link to the agenda for our meeting today:

All-Volunteer Agenda_07-27-19

~Shakespeare