Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today
Is anyone going to be at the Tucson range today? I will be in the area and am interested in learning more.
Reply Purge Spammer
Here is their calendar: https://www.azcwr.org/ranges/arizona-ran...03-tucson/

Keep in mind school is just starting and this has reduced available volunteer hours.

"I drank what?"--Socrates
(2019-09-03, 01:28 PM)blscott Wrote: Here is their calendar: https://www.azcwr.org/ranges/arizona-ran...03-tucson/

Keep in mind school is just starting and this has reduced available volunteer hours.

Thanks, am I able to schedule a time or is it effectively closed during the school year?
Reply Purge Spammer
(2019-09-03, 05:28 PM)cyber9484 Wrote: Thanks, am I able to schedule a time or is it effectively closed during the school year?

Hi, cyber9484. We technically run year-round, but our hours depend on what volunteers choose. The range will be running during the school semester and people will be adding in their hours, but if you’d like to visit, we can get someone. I should be able to work something in this week.

"Though she be but little, she is fierce."
~Shakespeare
Hi, cyber. I received a private message from you, but it wouldn't let me respond because you have private messages disabled. If you check back on the AZ03 calendar, we will have volunteers Thursday the 5th from 3pm-9pm. This Saturday, Jaime is scheduled from 9:30-3pm and I'll be there by 1pm.

"Though she be but little, she is fierce."
~Shakespeare
(2019-09-04, 10:20 PM)CipherCat Wrote: Hi, cyber. I received a private message from you, but it wouldn't let me respond because you have private messages disabled. If you check back on the AZ03 calendar, we will have volunteers Thursday the 5th from 3pm-9pm. This Saturday, Jaime is scheduled from 9:30-3pm and I'll be there by 1pm.

Thanks. I won't be able to make it today but will keep an eye on your calendar.
Reply Purge Spammer