Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The damn bot
Those that have had MILO would understand.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: putin-russian-hacker.png]
or maybe two of the second picture
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." ~ George Santayana
LMFAO!!!
Give me 9 hours to chop down a tree. I'll spend 8 hours sharpening my axe. - Tails

#gollama member
Josh, you have never had trouble taking the whole thing before. What happened?

"I drank what?"--Socrates
Feature request:
New link options at the top -
Open Buddy List View New Posts (w/o milo) View Today's Posts (w/o milo) Private Messages
i.e. Some way to not lose the member posts in pages.
Reply Purge Spammer
Big Grin 
Seriously...in real life one of my dogs is named Milo. He's quite possibly the dumbest dog I've ever had. Don't get me wrong...he's a really nice dog, but annoying as hell sometimes. He does exactly what a dog is supposed to do...like bark. Only problem is, as soon as you let him outside, he'll do it all the time when the baby is trying to sleep and he's mostly barking at nothing. Now that I'm thinking about it he's probably barking at the moon.

Then I jump on the forum, and the cyber version is eating everyone's posts. He's great at fetching, but he does such a great job at it, I can't find my shit! Smile
(2019-08-13, 11:15 AM)blscott Wrote: Josh, you have never had trouble taking the whole thing before. What happened?

Don't flatter yourself, I can still take the whole thing.Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: putin-russian-hacker.png]
Just move all posts to the Meme's area, no Milo here. :|
Reply Purge Spammer
(2019-08-18, 09:43 PM)lyzzard Wrote: Just move all posts to the Meme's area, no Milo here. :|

Lmao! That's the best damn idea I've heard so far.

Shhhh...Code word may-mays!
...And Don't forget to hit the subscribe button!
Heart 
Lmao!!!! Smile
Give me 9 hours to chop down a tree. I'll spend 8 hours sharpening my axe. - Tails

#gollama member