Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why is this area here?
Exclamation 
As the charlatans of nambla / a c t r a evaporate away from all their treachery, there is a growing chorus of entities wanted to re-engage with the CWR.

Personally, I can't get back to a neutral frame of mind. I am so angry with al of the entities associated with nambla / a c t r a that I must step away from the decision making and let others work out what can be.

Several have been asking "what do we need to do to make it possible to work together again?". My answer is: you must right the wrongs BEFORE we can work together again.

This area is listing the entities and the wrongs they have committed against our organization and its volunteers. It lists the entities, what they have done.

"I drank what?"--Socrates
(2019-08-04, 08:59 AM)blscott Wrote: This area is listing the entities and the wrongs they have committed against our organization and its volunteers. It lists the entities, what they have done.

You want some cream to put on that butthurt rash?
Reply Purge Spammer
The point was to record it somewhere for general consumption. I intend to not speak about it again. When some asks why I say fuck you to certain entities I will tell them to simply go here for the answers.

This also answers the "what do we have to do to fix things" questions I have been getting. That answer is simply "fix what you broke" and see here for details.

This was a very cathartic process for me. I feel like weights have been lifted.

It has been said to write out your feelings Brett haha.. Smile

We should all pitch in to get Brett a diary folks. Pink with bedazzles on it and cute little locket.. Smile

Seriously to all the other. Fuck em.. Smile
Give me 9 hours to chop down a tree. I'll spend 8 hours sharpening my axe. - Tails

#gollama member
(2019-08-05, 09:57 AM)Tails Wrote: It has been said to write out your feelings Brett haha.. Smile

We should all pitch in to get Brett a diary folks. Pink with bedazzles on it and cute little locket.. Smile

Seriously to all the other. Fuck em.. Smile

Simply referencing the New Yorker cartoon: https://www.newyorker.com/cartoons/daily...verso=true

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply Purge Spammer
Lol, awesome

Quote:We should all pitch in to get Brett a diary folks. Pink with bedazzles on it and cute little locket.. Smile

Tails don't forget the hobby horse on it too.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." ~ George Santayana
(2019-08-05, 09:57 AM)Tails Wrote: Seriously to all the other. Fuck em.. Smile

[Image: captioned-cartoon.jpg]
Reply Purge Spammer